June 23, 2013
Roll off Truck Replacement
People use Roll off Trucks because they are short and maneuverable. Trailers are typically 40′ long. The Super Mini Roll off trailer is truly a roll off truck replacement. Companies are replacing their roll off truck fleet with this product because, the Super Mini Trailer vs. a Straight Truck is:
1) Similar in Length-carries the exact same 20/30/40 (or Tall 50) yd box
2) More maneuverable-gets into tighter spots
3) Payloads more-Federal/State Laws
4) Allows for higher fleet uptime
5) Costs a lot less, if have an underutilized Tractor.
Importantly this unit has all the same major components/ upgrades of our “Conventional” 40’ tri axle units, such as Meritor 25,000 lb. axles, Parker-1” Tough Cover Hoses, Chromium Trivalent plated 1” steel lines, etc. It is an incredibly versatile trailer. Because this unit has become our best selling product, we stock them for immediate shipment, with & without Tarp systems.
Looking to buy a roll off truck? Buy a Super Mini.