Roll off Trailers in Stock at BENLEE for Immediate Shipment
ROMULUS, Mich., January 13, 2014- BENLEE, has expanded its business model to now become a full line stocking manufacturer of Roll off Trailers and Open Top Trailers, all for same day shipment.
"There has been a slow economic recovery in recent years, but our customers remain stressed and concerned about the future. Therefore the normal 6-8 week lead time is a problem for many due to when they need a trailer, they need it now. Based on that we have made the commitment to stock our main products", said Greg Brown, CEO of BENLEE.
"We have always done whatever was needed to support our customers and this is another step in the company's evolution. If you need a Roll off Trailer, or an Open Top Trailer/Gondola Trailer, call us and we can ship it that day", Brown continued.
BENLEE is now stocking:
- Super Mini Roll off Trailer-A Roll off Truck replacement, that is designed to carry standard 20, 30, 40 yard containers. It is a short 25' 11" (not the standard 40' Trailer), so it can get into a tighter spot than a roll off truck. With its low tare weight of 12,400 lbs., it has a high legal payload of 17-18 tons. Importantly a new roll off truck is $175K+ and a Super Mini Roll off trailer is about $48K with FET, so if you have an underutilized tractor, the savings is enormous.
- Conventional Roll off Trailer-This robust trailer is designed to pick up extremely heavy loads and can be over permitted where legal.
- BridgeMaster Roll off Trailer-This strong, but light unit is a tandem axle roll off trailer that is designed to payload up to 20 tons and is the maximum, federal bridge of 80,000 lbs. GVW. It has a low tare weight of 17,800 lbs. and can carry up to a 38' long container.
- Two Box Roll off Trailer-This roll off trailer is designed to carry 1 or 2, 24' boxes at the same time. It has a low tare weight of 16,500 lbs. which allows for a very high payload capacity. The simple container transfer system makes it unique to other trailers on the market making it quicker and easier to operate.
- Pup Trailer Roll off Trailer-This roll off pup trailer is designed to carry 20, 30, 40 yard boxes. It allows you to double your productivity and carry two boxes. It can be special ordered in a "live", hydraulic version and with up to 4 axles.
- Open Top, Gondola Trailer-This enormous 48' trailer with 96" walls and 102" wide is ideal for carrying high volume loads from a demolition site, or to a shredder. It can be special ordered in a 53' version to carry even larger loads.
"The above is a major step in supporting the market and allowing us to remain clear leaders in the Roll off Trailer and Open Top trailer business", Brown said.
BENLEE has three integrated operations:
- Designing and manufacturing vehicles used in Scrap, Recycling, Trash, Demolition, Environmental, Energy and other specialty markets.
- Repair, Service and Frame Straightening, where vehicles can be rebuilt from the ground up.
- Nationally recognized Parts Operation that ships a broad range of Parts the Same Day the order is received, including from our internet Parts Store.
BENLEE also is a recognized leader in providing the market with support 24/7, including troubleshooting and access to spare parts.
For more information, visit www.benlee.com.